Let others know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging your friends.
1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
There was a great fresh Italian place in
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Bread, because I already have bread nearly every day for toast in the morning.
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pineapple. I don’t abide people who rail against fruit on pizza.
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Margarine. Pate, although that really only happens once a year around Christmas. For the rest of the time I forget how good meat on toast can be.
6) How many televisions are in your house?
4, and an infinite number of DVD players.
7) What colour cell phone do you have?
Black with silver trim. I like it very much.
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils. An alien spore.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My dog, onto the table at the vets.
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope, but I always wanted to be. Never fainted either.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope. Like Big Fish says, it could help knowing when you die because you could survive everything up until that point. But just knowing the date doesn’t tell you which philosophy of fate it prescribes to: i.e. If this is a fixed date, no matter what or if everything is in flux due to your knowledge of it. So, to keep things simple I wouldn’t want to know.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I’m not sure I’d suit another name – as much as I’m convinced that I don’t suit my present one. Maybe Juliet, though I’d hate to be called “Julie.” Isabella is my favourite name, but I’m saving that for the offspring. Maybe I’d just shorten myself to L.J. How early 90’s of me.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
If I was guaranteed to survive. I read a thing about a guy dying from a chilli pepper eating contest. I don’t do well with hot stuff but I could get through it for a grand I suppose. When drunk, me and my uni compadres would dare each other 50p to eat various ridiculous condiments available on the table. I’m sure hot sauce would be an improvement on horseradish. Yeuck. I’m shuddering at the recollection.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
1 pair, I think. I can’t remember if I chucked them during my last merciless clear out.
16) What’s your goal for the year?
I have about 6 or 7. I wrote a list of short and long term goals the other night.
17) Last person you talked to?
Katie. She called me last night as I was about to go to sleep at 10: which was extra wussy of me. She wanted to tell me to watch The Apprentice even though she knows I dislike reality stuff and don’t watch
18) Last person you hugged?
Laura as I was leaving.
19) Favorite Season?
Used to be Hogmanay but last years was a non event and I didn’t even drink. Now I’m practically verging on straight edge (urg) I’m not sure. I’ll say the Illuminations which is the end of the season festival on Cumbrae when all the shops along the front of the island decorate their windows (and sometimes roofs) with the most extravagant and imaginative displays. I’ve not been for many years, but memories as a kid with a pack of sparklers, walking along the front and waiting for the fireworks were great.
21) Favorite day of the week?
Don’t really have one. Not Sunday, as transport is intolerable. My Saturdays are usually eaten up with football. Fridays are OK. I don’t think I really have one. I’ll say Thursday.
22) Favorite Month?
It would be November, were it not for the knowledge of Christmas around the corner. I’m surprised I’m not being told to do my shopping now – Only 9 months, minus a day until Christmas! *vomits*
23) First place you went this morning?
To the kitchen to double check when the notice said the water would be off from and to.
24) What's the last movie you watched?
I finally watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The DVD’s been sitting there for what seems like years. S’OK. Jesse James deserved it and Mary Louise Parker wasn’t in it nearly enough.
25) Do you smile often?
Not really. Prefer to stay in neutral.
26) Do you always answer your phone when it rings?
Do I always hear my phone when it rings?
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
It would be a drunk apology or confession, and I can’t think of who that would be right now. 95% of my friends are responsible home owning, family having, rat race job working adults. Boring, but I love ‘em anyway. It would probably be Katie, she usually calls when she’s hammered.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my green eyes. If anything, I would make them a sharper green all the time. It’s actually the only green coloured thing I do like – I generally don’t like the colour.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic
I do not know what this means.
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Plenty. We even had mini eel fish when I was wee. We had a proper fish tank and everything, with lovely coloured fish. But it was a mere fairground goldfish who lasted the longest – 8 years – which I’m sure means something in the scale of the universe.
31) Favorite Christmas song?
I think Silver Bells, mostly because of the fast interlaced vocals and dramatic effect used in Home Alone 2.
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Nothing. I really don’t like receiving presents.
33) Can you do push ups?
I can. I can even do the clap in the middle. Then I fall on my face.
34) Can you do a chin up?
Nope. My chin’s not that cool.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Neither. I feel more interested. It’s the present I get nervous or excited about.
36) Do you have any saved texts?
I never delete texts so they’re saved by laziness.
37) Ever been in a car wreck?
Wreck, no. Fender bender, yes.
38) Do you have an accent?
What an idiotic question this is. Of course I have an accent. Everyone has an accent.
39) What is the last song to make you cry?
Apocalyptica’s Fade to Black. It has the most beautiful note ever heard, and the cello is just the instrument to play it. I spent a hangover/weepy break up day lounging about eating crap and listening to this song on headphones.
40) Plans tonight?
Not really. Maybe decide what project I want to work on, cause I’m getting no where fast by going in 6 different directions.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I have. I did not enjoy it.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
A new blue football, AC Milan football socks that were on sale (I love sleeping in football socks) and new training bottoms.
43) Have you ever been given roses?
44) Current hate right now?
The fricking road works through the centre of town which is making everything a nightmare and I have not yet seen them working. It’s supposed to go on for another 3 weeks and they are not doing a fricking thing. It’s making everyone crazy. I’m quite glad I’m not in
45) Met someone who changed your life?
It’s hard to say. Hard to say whether my life was changing already.
46) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Just under a year. Twice. I never seem to be able to make it to that anniversary
47) Do you have any tattoos/ piercings?
My ears were pierced when I was younger but I haven’t worn earrings for about a decade. Got the side of my lip pierced in uni and wore it for about a year, but kept losing the ball for the ring and got fed up. It’s still open though, as well as my ears.
48) Does anyone love you?
My dog – she loves me and has no qualms about showing me. Apart from that, my parents and my closest friends.
49) Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes and only with certain people.
50) Have you held hands with anyone today?
51) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I don’t take pictures of people, I take pictures of places and yesterday it was the view of the Haylie Brae above Largs. My shitty wee camera phone pics do not do it justice.
52) Have you ever ridden an elephant?
53) Do you like to play Scrabble?
I don’t mind it. I prefer Monopoly.
54) How did you bring in the New Year?
Playing Guitar Hero and sitting in my friends kitchen. There was no party, it was just us who couldn’t be bothered going out.
55) What song represents you?
I’m not sure as I only ever relate songs to other people.
56) What were you doing last night?
Sleeping, huzzah! I’m quite happy I’ve got into a good healthy sleep pattern.
57) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What are you doing in my room?